Why choose Naga Muay?
Why Choose Naga Muay as your supplement supplier?
- We believe that our reputation as professional, honest and reliable Muay Thai practitioners will carry over into our new Supplement supplies business.
- We are proud of our deserving reputation within the Muay Thai and K1 scene in the UK and hope to deliver the same exacting standards that we are renowned for with Naga Muay. Furthermore we understand the complete nutritional needs of Combat Athletes both male and female and strive to supply only those supplements that may provide benefit to both our own athletes and to those whom we supply.
- We are dedicated to bring nutritional supplements to the market that are sourced as organic, sustainable and are as close to real live and ‘clean food’ as possible.
- We will always seek ways to improve our products and will continue with our ongoing research and development programme to ensure that we are up to date with the latest scientific breakthroughs in the area of Sports Nutrition.
- With our 30 plus years of knowledge in Combat Sports, our continuous research and development programmes, and our ‘in the trenches’ approach to Sports Nutrition for fighters and Combat Athletes you can be sure that we will make improvements at the correct stage of every breakthrough in the area of Sports Supplements and Athletic Nutrition programmes.
- There are a number of other supplement companies out there that may supply a similar range of products as us, however we are sure that our range are certified as UK manufactured in a certified GMP facility, they are priced competitively at the current market levels and are subject to ISO 9001 standards of quality control.
- We offer a no quibble 100% money back guarantee.
- We will only supply products that are of benefit to our market, there is little point in selling something to a Combat Athlete if there is no benefit to them. We do not believe in making a sale for the sole purpose of making money, we want to add value to each and every one of our customer hence why we have a limited range of stock items in order to ensure focus upon our market.
- If you join our mailing list you will also receive regular newsletters with nutritional advice, education and other ‘freebies’ in the form of digital downloads that may aid you on your Martial Arts journey.
- Our aim is to strive for excellence and ensure that our customers keep coming back for more of our great products – if there is a problem we will try and resolve it to your complete satisfaction, no excuses and no messing around.
- We will offer regular sales and also in the future we are looking to offer discounted ‘bundle packages’ where your monthly nutritional supplies can be bundled together and posted to you at a decent discount for buying a range of our goods or committing to a monthly supply (please email for further details regarding monthly bundles)
- We can also source various recognised ‘brand name’ supplement items where required and may offer those which we think will be of benefit to the Combat Athlete in the future if there is suitable demand. Please email us in the first instance if there is something that you would like us to source or stock alongside our great range and we will be happy to discuss your requirements and obtain the items where possible. We have suppliers in place for pretty much any of the popular UK supplements.
- We will donate a percentage of every sale to developing youth Muay Thai in the UK and will therefore support the UKMF junior team in their travels to competition abroad and the World Championships.
- We will also donate to charities in both Thailand to develop children’s Muay Thai for the poor and also a Childrens Brazillian Jiu Jitsu charity in Brazil where the poor underprivileged youth can attend and try to make the grade as BJJ competitors with a view to fighting their way out of poverty via MMA and BJJ competition.
- We have already invested in our ‘Sponsored Fighter’ programme and will be looking to Sponsor more UK fighters/competitors and also sponsor some of the UK’s premier events in order to improve our brand awareness and help to promote the various Ring and Combat Sports throughout the UK.